How do I save an Analytics dashboard?

As an admin or teacher, you can view and save an Analytics dashboard's set of filters. The Save Dashboards feature is available to all roles. However, different charts and data are available in your default dashboards depending on your role and permissions.

Open Analytics Dashboard

Open Analytics Overview Dashboard

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Analytics drop-down menu [1]. Click the Overview link [2].

Note: You can also use the Save Dashboard feature in any of the drill-down dashboards available, such as the Assessment Results dashboard.

Filter and Save Dashboard

To create a set of filters, click the Filter button [1]. This opens data filtering options for your dashboard.

Configure the filters to create the dashboard you want to save.

After selecting your filters, click the Save button [2]. This saves your current filter set in the My Dashboards page.

Notes:

• Saving a dashboard only saves the filters. It is not a snapshot of the displayed data.
  • The charts and information in your saved dashboards will change as additional students are assessed and their scores are added to the data set.

Open Saved Dashboards Page

Open Saved Dashboards Page

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Analytics drop-down menu [1]. Click the My Saved Dashboards link [2].

View Saved Dashboards

View your saved dashboards in the My Dashboards page.

You can view and sort your dashboard list by Date Created, Dashboard name, Creator, and Type [1].

You can also Export [2], Share [3]. Duplicate [4], and Delete [5] your dashboards.