Rubric Criteria Question

Jump to solution
ElementaryPhysi
Community Member

There used to be an option for Rubric Criteria as the question type. My entire map and all my assessments from before utilized this question type. I am trying to update and create new assessments using this feature and I am not sure how to move forward. Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
JenMurphyA
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @ElementaryPhysi,

There is a Rubric Criteria question type for document-based assessments. Is that what you are creating? Check this article for details: 

How do I create a document-based assessment?  

When you add a question, you can click the Question Type drop-down menu and select the Rubric Criteria option. 

rubric criteria image.png

By default, each rubric criteria question includes four rating blocks with values of 0-3 points. To add or delete the number of ratings you want to use for a question, click the Plus and Minus icons.

To change the pre-populated value for a rating, delete the existing number and enter the new value in the box. Each subsequent rating you add will have a point value that is one higher than the highest number currently in the series.

If you are creating a multi-standard assessment, select the standard to which you want to align each individual question from the Standard drop-down menu.

I hope this helps!

- Jen

View solution in original post

0 Likes