Add an assessment for only one student?

Jump to solution
DanaHeino
Community Member

Is there a way to add/enable a MasteryConnect assessment to one individual student at a time? I need to administer retake assessments to specific students - not the whole class but only after they complete remediation. I want to assign the MasteryConnect assessment to specific students after they complete their remediation so I don't just want to assess the entire test for the entire class in the Tracker. I know in Canvas I can set the assignment for specific students but I'm hoping it's a little more automated with MasteryConnect. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
stephenwatts1
Instructure
Instructure

If you're using the Canvas Integration, you can certainly assign-to specific students and exclude the remainder of the section(s) or students. 

If you're delivering only via Mastery Connect, the easiest way to do that is to have the assessment (either a cloned version or different one if you want to assess using different questions) and provide the TEST ID specifically to the students who need to access it. If you are using the Student Portal, i would not enable it there as it will make it available to all students. 

You can also delete/reset scores for a student if you wanted them to take the same assessment, however, I always recommend keeping original scores present for progress and growth monitoring. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes