Teacher app a- cant see team related assignments

Jump to solution
Steflearns
Community Member

Hello,

One of our instructors encountered an issue with the Canvas Teacher app. Students were required to submit their assignments, and the class was divided into teams.

However, the work submitted by one team appeared in the SpeedGrader section for all the teams. As a result, the instructor saw the same assignment submitted across multiple teams.

The instructor is using the Canvas Teacher app on an iOS device. Notably, his colleague, who uses an Android tablet, did not experience this issue.

Has anyone came accross this before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello @Steflearns 

It sounds like the assignment may not have been set up correctly. If one submission from a team submitted to everyone, this usually means the wrong Group set was chosen. I'd double check the assignment group set on the assignment matches up with the set under the people tab as odds are the wrong one was chosen. If everything in settings looks like it is correct, I'd clear the cache on the device or even delete the app and download it.

If none of that works, it would be best if you contacted Canvas Support directly to pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a resolution:

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767  

View solution in original post

0 Likes