All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2019. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Presentation TitleWeekly Canvas Tips: Targeting Faculty Needs Through MicrolearningCarly Papenberg and Elizabeth Reyes, Temple University SummaryIn addition to workshops and weekly "Lunch and Learning" opportunities, Temple University sought out a so...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi,I hope all that were able to attend this year's Instructurecon enjoyed the experience and learned a lot! I am wondering what resources, if any, exist in connection to the convention for those of us who were unable to attend? Are there videos, reca...

• 5 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2019
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Last year when I attended InstructureCarn [my first InstCon], I learned about the unconference after the shuttle and flights were booked. Whomp, whomp. Once I learned what actually happened at an unconference, I had a serious case of FOMO. But you li...

• 7 Likes
  • 9 Replies

At InstructureCon 2019 I had a chance to chat all-too-briefly with  @mjennings , and used that rare face time opportunity to thank him for his efforts in putting together the PDF versions of the InstructureCon Agenda that have proven so useful to so ...

• 10 Likes
  • 11 Replies

Because  @jayde_colquhoun ‌ and I traveled to the United States from Australia for InstructureCon 2019 we decided to make the most of the long trip and do some touristy fun stuff while we where there. Including things like going to a taping of the Co...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2019
  • 11 Likes
  • 20 Replies

Presentation TitlePRE-CON: API 101: Introduction to APIsInstructureCon Session Info SummaryThe Canvas API is crazy powerful and can be used to perform a bunch of actions and automate otherwise mundane processes. DetailsI consider myself pretty tech ...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2019
  • 10 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Presentation TitleRiding the Regrade Wave: How Quizzes.Next Solved a Gnarly Grading Issue for a Large-Enrollment Business Course @RebeccaMoulder ‌ - The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pa)Abstract / Session OverviewRegradin...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2019
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Trouble remembering all of the great product announcements throughout InstructureCon? We've got ya covered! Here's the annual summary of announcements and resources. AnalyticsCourse Grade AverageWeekly Online ActivityStudent ViewAssignments Workflow ...

• 34 Likes
  • 10 Replies

Our travel reimbursement process requires that we upload a file (not a link) of the agenda (proof of "meals" provided). Is there a page with a high-level overview of the agenda or an available PDF?InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Question...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Unconference began with a series of delightful, 5-minute presentations by a variety of people about their conference experience. While this was going on, the organizers got the topics organized.I attended the Canvas Data session, the Google + Canvas ...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2019
  • 7 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi Community Friends! Last year, there was a small group of Community Members who read and discussed Michael Bonner's book Get Up or Give Up. (Reading Group: Get Up or Give Up‌) Bettina Love was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed every moment of her keyno...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The Learning and Strategy Consulting Team at Instructure was excited to present this session, where we shared key lessons from client success stories, provided awesome free resources, introduced you to our expert consultants, and answered questions f...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

The InstructureCon 2019 Unconference runs from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm on Friday, June 12, and will start in Grand Ballroom A (GB A) of the Conference Center. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.Unconference Schedule8:30 – 8:50 A.M.              Breakfast...

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2019
  • 7 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Presentation for "Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths."

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2019
  • 7 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2019
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Presentation TitleCombining canvas data and live events to have timely dataAbstract / Session OverviewLearn how you can easily get Canvas Live Events into a database and combine it with Canvas Data to have the most current information available to i...

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2019
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

It was energizing to stand before the always-awesome #InstCon crowd this morning and talk about the multiplier effect of moments, and the communities that surround us and make them possible, especially this Canvas Community. But, I don’t want you to ...

• 17 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Loved Dan Heath's Keynote, we are here from The Fuqua School of Business where he is a part of our CASE group, is it possible to meet with him or get his email to get more info from him on his keynote? Thanks MUCH!@DanHeath #DanHeath InstructureCon 2...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Community Team Community Team
InstructureCon 2019
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Just wondering if the keynotes were going to have a live feed this year. If so where do you sign up?InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

• 5 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2019