All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Introduction:The new quiz tool is going to be awesome; if only we could get it before 2017! Details:   Why: modernization, simplicity, elegance It looks pretty! Can request the sandbox  on Monday! Talk to  your CSM or  visit the UX Lounge.Limited re...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 10 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Introduction:Taking the gondolas or ski lift behind River Run to the top, you will find the Dercum Hiking Trail just to the right of the Outpost Gondola building.   Details:This trail is a loop that winds through 1.4 miles of Alpine forest.  There ar...

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Introduction:Speaker Jason Sparks: Session Quizzes - The Modern Quizzing Engine in CanvasDetails:Enhancements have been made for Quizzes and they roll out on Monday. Contact your CSM to request access. Note: The data in the sandbox is not permanent a...

Community Member
InstructureCon 2016
  • 8 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Introduction:Watching people watch storms is often more fun than watching the storm...Details:Being an Okie, I know a thing or two about storms. (Let's be honest, tornado sirens really go off so people will know to head to out to the porch, not the s...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A quick recap of the Gimme S'more Learning Choices session:USU's Learning Paths - YouTube This afternoon I attended the Learning Paths Tool breakout session from Utah State University. I'm always so excited to see what Utah State has been up to; it's...

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Decided to grab a picture to show me kayaking at InstructureCon, and by sheer luck got an incredibly appropriate photo op. #noPosingNecessary

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Taken from my kayak

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

View from Lake Dillon Disc Golf Course. (Highly recommended.)

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Such a gorgeous venue!

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Momma duck looks on as the storm approaches...the sites of running from session to session!

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I thought I'd work outside for a bit to make me feel like I was with everyone out in the rockies! While missing all my instcon friends and hugs, I'm still overwhelmed with hugs and high fives from the small people I love. #blessed

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 Replies

The bears stand guard

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Yes it is!

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Coworkers play in the water during lunch!

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Beautiful by day,  beautiful by night!

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What a breathtaking view!

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The mountains watch over the many hands of Canvas.

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Introduction:Below I've linked 5 blog posts for the sessions I've attended so far.Details:On Tuesday, I attended the EdCamp (InstCon's Unconference).  At the beginning of the Unconference, attendees used post-it notes to record topics they wanted to...

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Almost like being there.

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Nancy and Beth with Scott at InstructureCon 2016

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

What is Edcamp?It's InstructureCon's version of a BarCamp. The attendees set the topics of discussion. Then you break out into groups to discuss The Good:The breakout sessions were an awesome way to talk with others that have the same questions, conc...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Here are some quick thoughts about this morning's keynote! https://youtu.be/EY247SqBJ8wThis morning's keynote was by Marc Prensky, who's written some books and coined the term "digital native." I was really excited to hear him speak because I wrote a...

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Here's my photo with the Community Staff and presenter and the "Queen of Community" stefaniesanders​,  @Renee_Carney ​,  @scottdennis ​

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Introduction:Game Night 2016 was held in Mountain House on Tuesday night from 8-11, and was ABSOLUTELY awesome!!  Details:There were tons (and I mean tons) of games set up with folks all around them.  As new people came in, new games were started.  T...

• 5 Likes
  • 3 Replies