Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do you report if your going to be absent.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Tôi đang cố gắng tìm hiểu "personalizesc.instructure.com " là gì, tôi đã đăng ký và tạo một khóa học mới nhưng nó không hiển thị trong danh sách các khóa học trên trang này (tương tự như phần thảo luận). Ai có thông tin xin giúp em với. Cảm ơn!

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi! i am new here.  I got a task from teacher to introduce myself on Canvas . Could you tell me please how can I do that? Which areas can I find it? Appreciate your help!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Will there ever be a dark mode for the Canvas web?

• 5 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I keep getting this error messageAn error occurred while creating the Group Set: doFetchApi received a bad response: 400as I am attempting to put my students into groups.   The class begins tomorrow morning.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi, I've been using the Attendance Roll Call function in Canvas to check and keep a record of my students' attendance across my several classes. It is working just fine, however, when I viewed it today, there was no longer anything recorded. Is there...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Canvas will not download properly.  It looks blown up and zoomed in.  I have tried edge,  firefox and chrome.  Currently trying to work in chrome.  Have gone through the steps "coach Emeritus" suggested back on 3/12/2018 here in the forum and nothing...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to allow students to mark questions within a quiz as "to be reviewed later"?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dears,Hope you can help me. ALL OUR ATTENDANCE data have been deleted and we don't know how and why.We use roll-call attendance did anyone encounter a similar issue? Best regards,

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

WebEx loaded a new app this week and I am unable to clear previous scheduled meetings from the Canvas class.  My students cannot get to our live class and I thought I would just erase/delete the old scheduled class meetings and enter a new one, but n...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am attempting to complete the course, but when I click on the modules button, it will not let me mark the first one as completed, which means it will not allow me to move on to the second module.  

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I have an assignment to upload a video to canvas via my "assignments" tab, I, however, do not have this tab. I am showing every other tab in my courses except this tab, so I cannot figure out how to upload and am running out of time to complete. I ha...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! I would like to have access to Emojis, Reactions (like on Zoom), GIFS, and other interactive ways to provide feedback and add comments to assignments. Is this possible? In the works?  Thanks! 

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

So a student had posted something to a discussion but couldn't remember what discussion it was, and wanted to use the text for a project. I tried the following:Clicked on "People"Clicked on the student's nameClicked on GradesAt that point (I am using...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a Ethics paper due and I have to find the text book in Canvas to do it  I do not know how to access / find it

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all, Can anyone help to suggest a report which list down the course name, course ID, term and the number of student counts? Thank you. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When a file upload assignment is set up with set file types eg. xls,xlsx,pdfthe student submits a file - as it's loading they see the file name. Once it has supposedly submitted it views on the page in the pdf viewer but there is no indication what t...

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I have review all the documents on how to work with blueprint courses, im following all the instructions. But when syncing the associated course all the pages and activities are duplicated. I don´t know if im doing anythig wrong. I create a blueprint...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have some students who are unable to submit an upload of a picture or assignment to their Canvas assignment.  In Gradebook when I click on a student, it gives me the option to 'Submit for Student', but when I upload the file, I get an error sending...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I teach health and I need for the Sex Education Curriculum to only be visible to students who have permission to participate in Sex Ed. I have tried using Mastery Paths for the two separate groups, but it doesn't work. Using master paths, right now, ...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Hi All,I'm writing to seek your help, advice, and guidance. Our language faculty would like to use a tool called WebCAPE (https://emmersion.ai/products/webcape/) to administer their language placement exams to incoming students. I would like to integ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have completed Listening, Reading, Structure & Written. but I forgot to reply to the email because I didn't check the email sent to me by lingua@schoters.com.for that can I still get my certificate?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Every time I have a meeting with parents and students in Canvas's BBB conferences, I have to ask them to up their resolution since it looks really bad. Is there any way to set the defaults to "high definition" for the entire system? (instead of havin...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

A student's Similarity Score for plagiarism is 52.73%. It suggests two source options: www.thinkswap.com and www.coursehero.com. However, when I click on Compare, I get the following for both: 'The source you are trying to view has been updated and d...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Since the new "live Class" link went to effect I have not been able to log in to class zoom meetings , I read the article and try doing all the suggested things to make it work and still nothing. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having challenges with my gradebook for a course.  I have an assignment that is not due for another 5 weeks, but it is showing up in the gradebook as a zero points score, which is taking most of my student's grades to a C or lower.  I have tried...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

My role: Teacher As of approximately two weeks ago, it is harder for a student to see video feedback in their gradebook on Canvas. The video used to be embedded right in the gradebook page, and now it requires that the student go into the actual assi...

• 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am using cidilabs to create a page banner that includes an image.  When loading, the page banner and title load first and then the banner resizes to add the image and appears to jump.  Is there any way around this issue?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all,According to a Guide page, "Disabling a course navigation link creates the following redirects:Hidden only (cannot be disabled but still accessible via direct URL): Discussions and GradesPage disabled; redirected to Home page: Announcements, A...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello,Has anyone had any experience integrating Ready Education  services with your Canvas instance. If so, please provide any feedback, such as the integration process and resulting user experience. Thanks in advance!

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies