Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am trying to put together this module. Just asking for information. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I need to find messages that were exchanged between myself and one of my professors last semester. I had an issue and need to be able to attach messages showing the conversations between us in which we discussed my  technical issues, submission of la...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to make sure that I spend the correct amount of time on a lesson and/or module.  How can I check oin this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have no idea how to get to and log in to Word or Excel. I need these programs to submit my assignments.Thank you

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have connected my Google Drive to Canvas via settings.  When I go under Modules, and add new using External Tool, The Google Drive does not show up.  Other apps do--but not Google.  Can Free Canvas access Google Drive?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i find a finished course I took a while ago?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I link mindtap with LMS?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to attach more than 1 file at a time? 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I would like to limit access to videos or files to specific students our groups of students. If there was way to designate this in my Canvas course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can a rubric be created with just 3 columns.  Is this possible  Unit 2: Creating a PWA with a service workerCriteriaRatingsTotal possible points for this itemUsing the contents of want-ad folder, in a PWA.Add code to connect to the main.js fileNot co...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Folks, We use blueprinting to populate our courses.  Recently, we have run into an issue with a setting on our discussion board rubrics getting unchecked after our live courses have been populated. Prior to associating the masters with live courses, ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello, I have completed all prerequisites for the next module to unlock, however it will not unlock. When trying to access the next module, it says ""The following requirements need to be completed before this page will be unlocked:" but it does not ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am the canvas LMS admin of the company courses. We need to manage and control efficiently our workers in the platform and assign the courses in function of departments and level. How could I manage which course must do to whom? Each time I create a...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot click on the 'star' to open a new course for Sem 2???  Please can you assist?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,My question is about Canvas performing a quick auto-marking function. (not sure if Canvas has it).For example: When a student submits a written essay with in-text citations and a references list. Will it be possible for Canvas to scan through the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,Canvas does not open properly on my Mac anymore. I can login, but the page is simply not displayed correctly - neither in Safari nor Chrome (see image below). All icons are shown in very large, and the page is very slow, and I simply cannot naviga...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi, so in my course groups are set up under the people tab. Students join the group and then only one student from that group has to submit the assignment because it is a group video. I used to be able to then see the video pop up for all of the stud...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello fellow educators...I am curious to know how to complete this years courses/grades and archive them, so I can start to set up this upcoming year courses and new students?  Do we have to really set up a new email address and such?  I cant do that...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I was signing up for a new account and clicked the "teacher" button instead of the "student" button.  Can I get the account reset so I can enter my course? Thank you in advance for your assistance,Sylvia Feil

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I do not have the discussion link in order for me to add a post. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I find that many of my online students don't watch the videos. I'd like to send out reminders to those who aren't watching. I can access the reports and find out who watched only the first ten seconds (really?) but there's no way to get a list of eve...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

What is the URL link to make payments for tuition?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

So this is my first time using Canvas, and whenever I open my Study Plan it's just a blank page. I'm able to click next, taking me to the quiz where I'm able to see the page and start. Any idea on how to fix this and start my Study Plan?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been asked to post to the board and then respond to least one other post. I was able to do so for a previous board but this time, when I posted my reply and got all the other replies to appear, I couldn't find the "reply" button that allows me...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Which apps are visible by default? Can you add or turn some off?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My employer provides professional development courses through Canvas.I'm also a student at a University that uses Canvas for their LMS.How do I combine the dashboards so that I can see my employer-provided courses along with my academic courses?(I ha...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

My university has recently migrated from blackboard to canvas.I regularly write quizzes that have a pattern of a multiple choice question with a correct answer for credit followed by a short answer question where I would ask students rationalize thei...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I logged in for the first time, I noticed that there some extensions enabling us to use docs and excel. I even created a document. However, I can no longer find them. Where are they supposed to be? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies