How do i contact tech support

Jump to solution
JacksonLowry
Community Member

Hey there tech wizards! what is the phone number for talking with you guys, i can't find it and am struggling i need help because my my dashboard looks like this (images provided below) thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@JacksonLowry ...

FYI ... Support options for getting help from Canvas Support will vary per school.  Some options include:

• Paid support from Instructure where instructors/students have a unique phone number to call (specific to the school).
  • Tech support options go through the school's Canvas administrators / IT / Online Learning / eLearning department.  If needed, Canvas admins can reach out to Canvas support on the instructor / student behalf.
  • Other options where schools provide all the support.

It would really depend on what your school has chosen as a support package from Instructure.  I'd encourage you, if you have a paid Canvas, to reach out ot your Canvas admin team to see what option they have.

As for the screens that you are seeing, there's this blog post: What to do when Canvas looks 'big' or 'zoomed in'!.  I'm not sure if anything in there will be helpful...but it's worth looking at.

Hope this will be helpful to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes