Restrict quantitative data prevents the missing tag from showing in student view of grades

lkinnel
Community Member

When I opted to Restrict quantitative data in my course settings, my view as an instructor of student grades still showed missing assignments with the missing label, but the corresponding student view of missing does not show the missing flag. When I unchecked restrict quantitative data the missing labels reappeared for students. Is there any way for students to see the missing label if I have restrict quantitative data for the course?

Instructor view with restrict quantitative data on (correctly shows missing assignments as missing, even if they're graded--it appears as if nothing in this view is affected at all by the restrict quantitative data flag):

Screenshot 2024-10-25 182906.png

Student view with restrict quantitative data on (missing assignments have the graded tag rather than missing tag--also order is different that in instructor view, which is not as important, but makes it a little harder to compare this image with the instructor image):

Student View of Grades - Missing Assignments just say GradedStudent View of Grades - Missing Assignments just say Graded

Labels (2)
0 Likes