Need to contact Customer Success Manager, tickets go unanswered

Jump to solution
jpepoli
Community Novice

Good morning, 

I am posting here because I have nowhere else to go. I have reached out to Canvas support via the ticket system 3 times and have never received a reply, even to my tickets I submitted over 1 year ago, no reply. I cannot contact live support because I am not registered as a user on Salesforce despite being an admin on the LMS side. 

How can I get someone from Instructure to contact me about this? I need to be added on as an admin in Salesforce if I am ever going to get responses to tickets, but I can't get added because I cannot contact my Customer Success Manager through the non-admin ticket system. It's quite the vicious cycle.

Thanks for your time,

- Josh [Bermudian Springs School District]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @jpepoli -

It may be that your tickets were not forwarded from your school to Support, and you can confirm that with your Field Admin.

To gain access to the ticketing system yourself, that is a request that your Field Admin can do -- the Canvas LMS Admin and account admin are separate roles. Then, your CSM will adjust permissions inside Salesforce depending on your subscription with Canvas Support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes