Introduction to employability; Creating an effective CV bagde broken

KyleFeldman-Gol
Community Member

So i've tried to do my introduction employability, all is fine except for the fact that i have tried 50 times now to get the CV badge, im sure i have passed it by now, i will post my most recent attempt;

1.A marketing document, promoting the most relevant skills, knowledge and experience you have for a particular job
2.Ideally either 1 side or 2 complete sides of A4
3.For academic/ research applications
4.covering letter or email + your certificates and references
5.Demonstrate why you are the best candidate with examples
6.Change heading to ‘Vicky Smith’
7.Change the email to one that is more professional + Delete date of birth + Delete nationality
8. Correct grammatical errors + Include more general skills and qualities such as organisational skills, time management, being punctual and friendly.
9. Change the order so that her degree appears first, followed by her college qualifications and then school qualifications + Add the addresses of the learning institutions she attended
10. Add more bullet points providing further information about what she did at Wolverhampton Radio + Change the order so that the most recent job at Wolverhampton Radio appears first + Ensure that start and end dates are included for every employment

In the 50 times i have tried i have changed my answers numerous times, the answers i posted are after i had looked back into the module content to ensure that it lines up 100% but still i cannot pass so i feel like it is broken

Labels (1)
0 Likes