I need to speak to someone at Canvas

Jump to solution
TinaWelmon
Community Member

I have emailed twice and gotten nowhere.  I have no help button.  My IT cannot answer my questions.  How do I contact someone in person at Canvas??

I am an instructor.  I am having issues with my Canvas quizzes and exams.  Correct questions are marked incorrect and vice versa.  I have to go back and hand grade EVERYTHING!  Which is not the point of having this platform.  Quizzes are disappearing.  The totals are not correct, if the quiz has 30 questions, it only grades 29 of them.  And it isn't on every quiz/exam, so I do not know what is wrong.

Can anyone offer a suggestion to help??

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
TrishaMeyer1
Community Contributor

Hi @TinaWelmon ,

I'm not sure, but I think the Tier 1 Canvas phone support is a paid feature. If your institution does not subscribe to this service, it may not be available to you. 

This community board is a great resource with a lot of knowledgeable people, most of whom are volunteers who use Canvas in a variety of ways. If you can provide more specific examples (and ideally screenshots) of the issues you are encountering, someone may be able to help. If you are experiencing a variety of issues, I recommend that you make a new post for each with a descriptive title defining the issue so that regular board "scourers" will know right away what your topic is about.

View solution in original post