Daily student activity

Jump to solution
grossberg_s
Community Member

I have been searching through New Analytics, but haven't found a bar graph like there used to be, which showed student activity day-by-day over the last month or more. Can I still find something like this?

More to the point, I would love to find a way to see student activity for a whole class at once, but more than just Last Access Date. I would like to be able to see access over the course of say, a week, for an entire class: Student by student, not an aggregate (I do see something like the latter in New Analytics). 

Something like, who accessed the course on Monday, on Tuesday, etc. We need something like this for attendance reporting (we are completely asynchronous, so to check a student's attendance I need to see when they accessed the course, and not just the most recent time they did so). 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
stimme
Community Coach
Community Coach

Since your purpose for seeing whether students have enough activity each day to be counted as attending, you may check the New Analytics Online Attendance dashboard.

How do I view the Online Attendance report in New Analytics? 

If the criteria are not locked by your account admin, you can customize the list of activities required for a student's activity to count as online attendance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes