Course Disappeared From Canvas

Jump to solution
JeanTilma
Community Member

Hello! I am currently enrolled in a World History course on Canvas, and have been working on it for the past few weeks. I have not completed it, nor am I anywhere close to the course's deadline. I logged in today not only to discover that it is nowhere to be found, but to have Canvas claiming that I am not enrolled in any courses. I tried going to my history to access the course from there, but it keeps telling me that I "do not have access to view this resource." I've logged out multiple times, and even have restarted Chrome altogether, only to be met with no different results.

It is essential that I be able to access and complete my course in order for my success in school this year, so I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help my situation in any way.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @JeanTilma ...

Unfortunately, access to your course isn't going to be anything that we here in the Canvas Community will be able to assist you with.  Your best option here is to contact your school directly.  For example, if you can contact someone in their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education department, that would be best.  Or, you may be able to talk with someone at their Registration department.  Hopefully someone at your school will be able to help you with access to your Canvas course(s) again.  Good luck as you have these conversations with folks at your school.

View solution in original post