Badges are not able to be downloaded when module has been completed. Am I doing something wrong?

Jump to solution
AngelBennett
Community Member

When I complete the module for each section in the course, I am prompted to collect my badge for that module. The check mark for the section shows all areas in the module are complete and I should be able to collect my badge but when I click the link to do so, it says invalid link or error. This has happened with 5 or 6 parts in the module, and I feel like I am not getting the badges I have completed. What do I need to do to collect them and have them show on my account?

Labels (2)
1 Solution
cstrikwerda
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @AngelBennett 

Thanks for posting in the community!

It sounds like the Module Item option where you are seeing the error is the older version of the LTI, which is being phased out and would show that error when you navigate to the item in the module.

However, you should be able to collect the badge award when clicking the 'Badges' or 'Credentials' link in the left hand side of the Course.

You also have the option of logging in to your account at badgr.com to view the badge award inside your backpack.

Viewing awards inside the backpack 

If you are having any difficulty viewing the badge award or earning the badge inside a Canvas Course, please reach out to our support team at support@badgr.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes