Item Bank sharing- not able to add migrated item banks to my course

ddamschen
Community Participant

I'm hoping someone can help - Is this a permissions error?

I team teach with another teacher. We are both designers in each others courses. We share the creation of quizzes and item banks. However, when I copied over a quizz from his course into mine, I couldnt find the associated item bank. It didn't show up under "This Course" or "Banks shared with Course". Finally found it under "All banks" after I had my co-teacher share it with me directly, 

Item-Banks.png

But now I want to share it with my course so that it shows under "This Course" pulldown menu. However, when I click on the edit icon (pencil) I only get the opition to rename the Bank. Unlike when I create a NEW item bank I am able to edit both the name of the bank and have option to Share with Course.

Item-Banks (1).png 

Same when I open the item bank-  do not see the "Share with ___________________" option

What I see;

Item-Banks (2).png

What i'm suppossed to see (according to https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-manage-item-banks-in-New-Quizzes/ta-p/1...

How-do-I-manage-item-banks-in-New-Quizzes-Instructure-Community.png

Is this a permissions error? What can I do to get migrated item banks to show up under "Banks Shared to Course" or "This Course?