The Canvas Podcast Wants Your #instcon Experiences

awilliams
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hey everyone! I hope you all had as amazing a time as I did at InstructureCon 2015. So many great people, so much great information and inspiration. As you may or may not know, I am working on starting up a podcast all about Canvas. After recording an interview with Deactivated user​ during Thursday's afternoon break he made a wonderful suggestion that I encourage anyone who was at this year's conference to submit a recording of their experiences this year to include in future episodes. Of course I thought this was brilliant!

So if you would like to contribute an audio or video recording, duration between 1 and 10 minutes, I would love to try and find a way to incorporate it in to the podcast. You can create it however you like, do not fret about "quality" and submit it to me in any number of ways. I will list a few below:

• If it's online, you can send me a link to it via a comment below, Twitter: Adam Williams (@theixle)​, G+: Adam Williams - Google+
  • If it's just a file, you can probably email it to me to my work email: adam.williams@coconino.edu​, though I would encourage use of Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive and the above method.
  • If you don't feel like recording it at all contact me and I would be happy to set up a time to interview you and record it for you.

Please feel free to talk about whatever you like but if you need ideas here are some to get you started:

• Did you have any interesting travel experiences? Meet anyone on the plane/train/automobile interesting?
  • What pre-conference activities did you enjoy? Hacking, Un-conference, etc?
  • Was it your first #instcon? Did it meet or exceed expectations?
  • Did you present? How was that experience?
  • What was your favorite session(s)? Keynote? Why?

Thanks!