How do I view my user account profile in Elevate K-12 Analytics?

Your user account profile displays your personal account information such as your name, role, and email address. Through your user account profile, you may view or manage your personal login credentials. However, your institution's Elevate K-12 Analytics administrator controls your role and email address.

Open User Account Profile

Open User Account Profile

In the Navigation Toolbar, click the Profile icon [1], and then click the My account link [2].

View User Account Profile

View User Account Profile

The User Account Profile page Profile tab displays your name [1], your role [2], and your email address [3].

Edit Your Name

Edit Your Name

To edit your name, type changes in the First Name [1], Middle Name [2], or Last Name [3] fields. Then click the Save button [4].

Manage Login Credentials

Manage Login Credentials

To view or manage your login passwords, click the Credentials tab [1]. You can change your local Elevate K-12 Analytics password [2]. You can also log in through an external Google account [3]. If your institution has a corporate SSO login set up, you can log in using available links under the Corporate section [4].

Manage Multi-Factor Authentication

Manage Multi-Factor Authentication

To view and manage multi-factor authentication for your account, click the Multi-Factor Authentication tab. Learn more about enabling multi-factor authentication for your account.