portfolioum - adding work experience, courses, atheletics etc

Jump to solution
DeletedUser
Not applicable

When I try to add work experience to my portfolio, the 'save' button does not appear even if I select the dates and complete the whole thing. The same goes with trying to add 'Athletics' or 'Add Clubs, Affiliations, & Programs', and each of them. I can add projects, but I want to add other things; I have refreshed my page, logged out and logged back in, but it's still not working (my friends have the same problem). I am also unable to scroll down when I click the 'Work experience' box and it pops up on the left. 

1 Solution
cstrikwerda
Instructure
Instructure

Hello,

We have been seeing issues scrolling when trying to add items to the profile and we do apologize for any frustration this has caused.

We do have the workaround of zooming out using ctrl- on Windows machines, and cmd- on Mac.

We are working hard to produce a resolution for this behavior and if you contact our support team at support@portfolium.com we can include you in the internal tracker we have working to resolve this.

If you open a support ticket, we would be glad to update you as soon as we have deployed a fix. Please let me know if there are any questions in the meantime.

View solution in original post