Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I need to access the academic reserve to read my assigned readings for the week and they are saying I need to sign in but I dont know what username and password they requireI have tried inputting my email, my student code and nothing worksI need to a...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I see a students submitted quiz?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a quick-easy way to load files with the extension .qf into canvas?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

When teachers are adding an assignment they appreciate the ability to be able to add more than one file that used to be the default choice.  Having to click 2 times for each file you want to add seems to be excessive.

• 4 Likes
  • 3 Replies

There is nothing in my dashboard, I shut down lab top last, everything is gone this morning

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I have 1 course that does not have a "conclude this course" option and I'm not certain how that happened. Any ideas?Thanks in advance, José

• 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I'm using Canvas as a database to track graduate student progress in our program (note: this is an application of Canvas that could find tremendous use, if Canvas wanted to develop it further). One of my rubrics is shown below. I'm using the column "...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have logged into Canvas today and there is nothing on my dashboard

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't see any lectures or workshops in my calendar, for any of the three courses I am enrolled inI have downloaded the URL into Google calendars. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello, Is there an issue with the Support tab for courses?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The response of my students to Week 1 and Week 2 Assignments and ALSO my Assignment Comments are missing in the SpeedGrader.   Please see the following screenshots comparing the Discussion and Assignment responses on SpeedGrader.   I have posted all ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The response of my students to Week 1 and Week 2 Assignments and ALSO my Assignment Comments are missing in the SpeedGrader.   Please see the following screenshots comparing the Discussion and Assignment responses on SpeedGrader.   I have posted all ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I make sub modules, or modules within modules, or use modules like a folder system? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 10 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi All, I recently started working on LTI 1.3 with Canvas, created a student, assigned a course, paired with an observer. Once logged in as the observer, looked into id_token claims and wondering what value does this claim "https://purl.imsglobal.org...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

hello, please when I click my drop-down menu for the statement of financial position i don't see non- current assets and total non-current assets 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I’ve added the external app ASSISTments to my canvas courses and have started using it in my math courses. When you create an assignment using this external tool, it makes the assignment open right in the Canvas screen so students don’t have to have ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I format a Reference list section using a hanging indent in the discussion board if it calls for APA format for discussion?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I contact my professor on Blackboard or canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having problems with it counting my answers that are written in as wrong. When it shows me the right answer, it is exactly what I typed. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I just need a hard copy of a blank roster with grids to record grades. Any help?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

You mean to tell ME that I'm using Microsoft for my student email yet Canvas does not support Internet Explorer...rrrrriiiigghht.... well played, well played... NOT! XD hahahahahahaha

• 6 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have an orientation quiz with:four multiple choice questions, 1 point eachfour essay questions, 0 points each. Those were just feedback opportunities that can't be right or wrong, which is why I assigned 0 points to each.I would like to post the gr...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Can someone explain how a student can achieve a quota that looks like the attached? I can't find anything about how Canvas calculates such 'overages'. The student said that's not mathematically possible. She's right. It's not. What's going on?

Community Champion
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Why can't my students see their total grade.  (It's hidden) . How can I change this?  I can't find the menu item for this anywhere.  

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload an essay to Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you edit and upload to Canvas? I am a professor

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It shows the boxes to where the classes should appear but they won't show what they are and i can't submit any of my assignments. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies