Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I went on to Canvas this morning and all my classes are gone. They were there on Saturday, but now there is nothing there. I'm absolutely sure I signed in to Canvas correctly. What happened

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

where are they help i need to submit a assignment i need my classes back what happend

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have several assignments in canvas that I have completed, but they aren't being registered as done, even through I can click into them and see my submission.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like to know where the servers are located for Canvas users in Germany. Right now I am only on a test account, but my school is interested in purchasing an LMS. They do, however, have concerns about the location of confidential data.Is this s...

• 3 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How do I add users to a course?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can not access the courses on my dashboard from home. They are there but to accessible.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dag,Voor studenten heb ik bij 'People' een inschrijfmogelijkheid aangemaakt met een self sign-up (zie screenshot).Een student mailde mij zojuist dat zij zich niet meer kan inschrijven voor één van deze vier groepen (zie screenshot) terwijl dit bij ve...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I mask grades for a course that is hidden but visible in the dropdown section of Gradebook?SenarioIn course x the gradebook is hidden to students but in course y the gradebook is visible. In course y a student can select course x from the dro...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot find a place to reach a help desk or sales support.  How do I find out how many licenses I have and if I can expand for the number of grades I need?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Wondering why my second 8 weeks of Spring class is not showing up on my dashboard.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am offering a variety of online courses through Canvas. The UI is great and course design is intuitive, however as Canvas does not have a continuous enrolment feature, I have to create new course and import Course content for every 6 week course. T...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to print out the questions I made for a quiz that went along with a video I chose?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add percentages to my assignments to show what each assignment is worth?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how do i remove a quiz attempt from a students record

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello!I'm using the RCE to type up content on Japanese rice wine, called sake. This means that I often need to use a special character called a 'macron' (a straight line above a vowel, such as ā). The RCE doesn't seem to have a function to insert suc...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How can we get Premium license of BigBlueButton conferencing in Canvas?

• 2 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Is anyone else having a problem with not being able to access Waypoint? I've been trying to upload an assignment for a while now, and every time I try it just takes me to a log in page which I have no login for.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there,This has been going on for a few days now. When I go to edit the quiz answer and click on the pencil icon to "toggle editing answer text as HTML", it just pushes me to the top of the page. This does not happen if I try to edit the question.I...

• 0 Likes
  • 11 Replies

I've posted and then hit save and publish but my class cannot see the post.  I'm new at this.  what am I missing?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

In working with one of our instructors she advised that she "discovered that for the discussion assignments, if I just set the assignment to Manual posting, it will successfully hide the grades until I manually post them.  However, for a Turn-It-In a...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Is there any way to give a timed quiz (or test) in Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I know that a student opened the assessment?When I go to moderate it states that the student is in progress, but it is days after the assessment.Under view log I can see: A date and time, Elapsed time: 00:00, Event details: System details capt...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi im not understanding what this question is asking.Assessment CHCMHS001 Assess 3 Role PlayDocument interactions and services according to organisation policy and procedures.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm developing a course that needs to track whether students have read certain articles.  Apart from putting up the PDF and asking them to do it, is there any way we can track that they have actually read it?  Thanks very much.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. How do i check my school email?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I reply to an individual students discussion post

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies