Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Course CHC33015. Course number 249196-1. Certificate III in Individual support.2 questions related to CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services,1. What could make marked assignments to disappe...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Realicé el curso virtual gratis de Ambientes Digitales de Aprendizaje y en la evaluación final obtuve el puntaje establecido para recibir la certificación , pero al ingresar a la plataforma ya no tengo acceso al curso y no sé dónde se puede descargar...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I shuffle the answers in multiple choice questions when the correct answer is always first?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'd like to know if students are at least listening to class discussions, even if they don't actively participate. Can I track when they log-in to a feature and when they close it?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have created labs and worksheets through the Quizzes function.  How do I rename this function "Worksheets" and "Lab Report"?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Below is what students are seeing when they try to access a quiz in Canvas. When checked from teacher view, it works. When using Student View, it worked. Then it did not. We tried to update the link, redo the quiz, etc and it worked briefly then this...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Do students have access to course materials after the semester ends?  how long?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to take unpublished assignments out of the gradebook.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had to be a teacher on file and students from another class were merged into my course and are now mixed in with all my students. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I download in a zip file all the student essays that have been uploaded, I see that almost all if not all are docx files. Windows however is only giving me a word count with a few of them, which makes me think that Canvas is coverting these file...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Cuando abro Speed Grader para corregir una tarea, sólo aparece el trabajo enviado, el cintillo superior con los datos del alumno y el envío, la barra derecha con el espacio para el comentario general, el recuadro de la calificación y los otros detall...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When grading work in Speedgrader, how can I include codes like "missing" or "excused" that will sync with PTP?  I know they are options within the Canvas gradebook, but it is cumbersome to have to remember that a student was excused from an assignmen...

• 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have an assignment in under assignment menu. How can I move it to a weekly module so students can see it in module rather than under the assignments? When I try adding the assignment to my module, it does not appear under selection to add to my mod...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I would like to know exactly what "participation" means under the analytics, for example, does it mean they submitted an assignment?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I an trying to use Turnitin to check the integrity of a paper submitted to me as an email attachment. Please help

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Where do the recordings go when recording a conference with Big Blue Button? Everything I have seen says the recording should show up under Concluded Conferences (beneath the title of the conference) but they aren't there...even days later. Any advic...

• 4 Likes
  • 9 Replies

I did not receive an email registration confirmation. I did check my spam. Any suggestions?tbrownfield@swcrk.org

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In the past, I've had students turn in assignments with Turn-it-In, and I've created a list of QuickMarks that can be used repeatedly. After grading a few assignments, I've had a Graduate Assistant (added to the class as a TA) use my QuickMark file a...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Im working on a Mac, while i get into the canvas site, when clicking on dashboard no content shows up.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot figure out how to write a formula question for the following:1. -log(2.35 x 10-12)=    with -12 being an exponent.  The answer would be 11.63The variable [x] could be the coefficient 2.35, the exponent, or the entire number.  The minimum and...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to annotate PP presentations and Speed Grader tools are not uploading correctly. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to know if anyone is using Pearson Realize and/or Pearson Realize LTI with Canvas.  I would like to know how your teachers are accessing the content; whether it's directly from Pearson Realize on an external website or Pearson Realize LTI dire...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I'm trying to email the whole class for a summer 2020 course. Students are signed up and listed. But when I generate a new email, it only brings up the 2 instructors (me being one) and no student option?thank you, Theresa Snelling

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i upload a picture or video for my assignment 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do i post a test with figures in it?  The figure is not included!Like this:What reagents yield the desired product?                   1) CH3CH2CH2CH2Cl, AlCl32) Br2, FeBr3  1) CH3CH2CH2COCl, AlCl32) NH2NH2, KOH, Δ3) Br2, FeBr3  1) Br2, FeBr32) CH...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find the Sync to Skyward button? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you get a video you recorded in rich content editor back if you accidentally deleted it and then saved ? Where is it kept?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I believe I have successfully assigned problems (a quiz) from ck-12, but I cannot view the results of the students.  I know some students have completed and submitted the quiz and I did as a test student too, but am unable to find results.  #ck-12Wha...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I need help about the "Teacher's diary" tool. Is it something where the teacher save notes and ideas about a particular student? Or have the students access to it?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies