Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Hello my teacher told me that I have to use the CengageNow from my canvas but I don't know what happen, I can't use, please help me.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I use Canvas Zoom.  I am able to make recordings, but there is no option for "share." I want to share the recordings.One person wrote to embed Zoom into a Canvas page, but this won't work if there is no share Zoom code to generate.  There is no place...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Please see attached photo of sscreen.  I need to access this video and I tried chrome, firefox and explorer and same resultls.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbxUJGocgJc&feature=youtu.be

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Each of our home page templates includes term start and end dates, highlighted, for every instructor to edit each term.How can we access these term dates (from course settings) to display via html on the page?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Does anyone have practice questions and answers for CSE 340? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to login to Canvas on my MacBook Air Computer, using the Chrome App Search Engine.  I get an error message that reads:   Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from login.msjc.edu (for example, p...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I was wondering if there was a way to convert already existing exams in WORD or PDF form, into quizzes used on CANVAS? I have a lot of exam revision content that I would like converted to canvas for immediate feedback, rather than printing off she...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi all, I am wanting to pull out some data in an excel file that includes:all the courses from an active termthe teacherthe assignment groupthe assignment How can I do this in Canvas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Kind regards, Tahnee

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Is there a way I can pull an activity log from Canvas off all my classes without going to each one individually?  My campus needs a time stamped activity log of each Instructor.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need help with seeing when a student does an activity, is there a way to go directly to one place? I have gone to grades but I only see 2 grades that I have given. I don't know how to see the other assignments the students have completed.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I add in the Biography?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've got a quiz (an exam, really).  I've got 5 questions, each worth 25 points.  Canvas thinks the exam is worth 125 points and normally it would be.HOWEVERI have instructions for the students telling them to pick only 4 out of the 5 questions (the i...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i submit a survey in canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add a profile picture in my user account as a student?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I did include text in the body.  This program is terrible.  My question is that all I have seen thus far in the program I was directed to which was supposed to be how to teach on line was instructions for students about their on-line class.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a student who says he submitted an assignment (final project) an hour before it was due but I never saw the submission; he attached a screenshot of the page that says "submitted". When I tried to check it out today it was not viewable since I ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,How can I see past submissions after the semester ended?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What software is recommended for recording multiple cameras at the same time, and then importing these recordings into Camtasia as separate tracks?I want to produce a multiple camera recording, similar to a news broadcast to better engage our student...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When grading resubmissions using a rubric, I thought it was keeping the original rubric with score & comments and providing me a "fresh" rubric populated with the previous submission's scores & comments so I could update from there. Doing this, I del...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Right now I am making timed math fact tests where I want every question pulled from an item bank. I have to click on 5 different buttons, per question, to assign them each to a math fact item bank. This is a huge pain! Is there a way to simply be in ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I have made a Canvas quiz with the following settings :- graded quiz- locked questions after answering + show one question at a timeFor this Quiz, I have a big block of text under "Quiz instructions". I would like to have these instructions on...

• 4 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I want to turn in an assignment but don't know how to add a text box for the questions? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make Course Navigation Links not visible to students?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone.. Im new to canvas...  Can I change font style in the RCE?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Terminei o curso de introdução a ventilação mecânica há mas de 15 dias e ainda não recebi meu certificado. Quando vou recebe- lô?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A student's profile has disappeared and I didn't remove it. When I set up my class, I didn't include this student. Although he didn't inform me of this, he was able to send an invitation (somehow) himself. I remember grading his work but he told me a...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have set pages within my modules to be marked as done after students read them, and I am seeing that icon when I go to student view.  But students have been telling me that it does not appear for them. A student showed me her screen and I could see...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I am using New Quizzes for a quiz and I created the test bank of 30 questions but I only 25 used as I want each test to be different not just jumbling the questions but also having different questions.  I did this today and it ended up with a quiz of...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I copy content from one course to another?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies