Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I put an event into the calendar

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Just before I pushed "save" on an announcement (was in the process of proofing it), I was contacted by a student who had just read it! Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks JT

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello! I would really appreciate if you could help me figure out why I only receive selective email notifications regarding my courses and no push notifications on my canvas app on my phone.  By selective email notifications - I mean that I only rece...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Has anyone been able to integrate Foundations Digital (app) with Canvas?  I am looking for the launch URL and domain.  The company was unable to assist.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I just installed Google Meet LTI into my Canvas apps in Admin Settings.  I know this feature is free through the end of the month.  We are considering becoming a G Suite Enterprise school, so I'd like to know how Google Meet LTI works in Canvas.  The...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I email students in a canvas class?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how can i delete a group of messages at one time.  i currently have 97 and i don't need any of them.  thanks

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can Canvas be used offline by students?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am wanting to move my course at a university, to a private sector canvas page for my business that will be offering a class. Is there someone out there that is competent in Canvas that I can pay as a consultant to help me upload my class modules to...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I was just wondering if there was a way to resubmit an assignment. I accidentally submitted my assignment halfway through so I did not get full credit for it. It is not giving me the option to resubmit it after I finished it 100%. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where is the place that I post a deadline for a quiz

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you rename a folder? Why can't I just highlight the text on a folder and change the name?

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Need to add several GALE resources as instant apps for all teachers to use in coursesHave this info for each ---  Key, Secret, Product Code, Product Name, config_URL (Canvas)

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I create an interactive white board into my module?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does Canvas offer an option to integrate Commonlit? This would be amazing with distance learning. The integrations with Edpuzzle, Newsela, and FlipGrid are amazing! You can use them with speedgrade and students never have to leave Canvas. Unfortunate...

• 11 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am editing a 3x2 table for my homepage. I have inserted pictures for the students to click on to go to different modules. I saved it and saw I needed to resize the pictures to be proportioned correctly. When I edited the pictures in the table and s...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Question: I created an assignment for course-at the end it says Adjust the assignment setting and click save-I have no idea where this assignment setting is...I need this to submit my evidence.

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I'm in a training and trying to import from common in my sandbox but it won't let me. It says that I have to become a teacher first. Did I miss a step?Kimberly Sanders

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What parts of canvas do you think are appropriate for Kindergarten?  The discussion parts look likes responses have to be typed, or is there a voice command.  I'm really getting frustrated.  I've taken the 6 hour webinar/zoom, but wasn't helpful.  To...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A student contacted me because a course instructor graded her poorly on an assignment. The instructor said the assignment was incomplete. The student said the file was complete but, upon review of the file submission in Canvas, was startled to see th...

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there any way to create an event on a calendar ahead of time without it being visible to students? For example, we are planning 20 minute telephone conferences for two weeks in August whereby students need to select a time slot in Canvas for a cou...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Right now all my courses on my dashboard are just different colors. Can i add a picture to the course tile on the dashboard?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I archive  a course so I can reference it again next year?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi.Is anyone able to tell me how to add an icon or graphic to a page title or module title like in the Growing with Canvas course?Example: 2.5.1 | New Rich Content Editor...How are these types of icons    added into the title text?Many thanks for an...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I change my password in Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you copy the modules from one course into another?

• 3 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to set up multiple likert questions in a graded survey based on these instructions: How do I create Likert scale quiz questions?  I then attempt to take the survey in Student View as a Test Student, resetting the Test Student before I begi...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Please may you respond to this ticket submitted on Sunday:Canvas Support Update: Help restore material for 2024463 which was deleted: Case 05952549 ref:_00DA0Ibsk._5002Gq1sKb:ref

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies