Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I tried to start the Canvas Grade Passback to Skyward modules and received the message below.Log InYou need to authorize this integration in order to use it.Please sign in to your Google account and authorize this integration.I signed into my Google ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I import a picture of myself on the Canvas Page (the far left hand side of Canvas) above my Account button?-G

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I only see the option for starting a chat for one course - one section. Thank you

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

i am unable to submit homework and calendar does not show classes. it shows only until term2

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi! Would like to know how to publish my course. Everytime I press "Publish", there's a message that says I need to finish my registration process sent on my email. But I can't find it on my email messages

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Should I have had modules listed in my course content that I had in Blackboard? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I need to register on Canvas as a parent to get the DBE Registration information because I do not see the path that was sent to me via email to get the registration info

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi. I set up a shared calendar for myself and a group of students who are based in China, one hour away from where I am in Korea (i.e. I'm GMT +9 and they are GMT+8). The calendar shows completely different times for the students than it does for me....

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can you please tell me where I find this participation code?I don't work for an institution.Just on my own.Thank you for your answerSandrine Georgantis

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Bonjour, je souhaite relier des élèves à mes cours et quand je vais dans la page de création de compte Canvas pour un élève on me demande un code de participation.Qu'est-ce que ce code et je le trouve où?Je ne travaille pas pour une institution, je s...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I am trying to listen to the Vimeo in sections 2.5, 2.51, 2.6 of the Nurturing Portion of the Course and there is no sound coming from any of the Vimeo videos.  Where's the sound?  Also, once I go through all these demos and courses how/and or ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have an embedded Google Doc on one of my Canvas pages. On that doc are various links. Currently, when users click on those links they open right on the same Canvas page. Meaning users no longer see the Google Doc content. I need the links on the Go...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello Friends, Sorry I am new and have a query. If we have pre lecture uploaded on LMS, We will not have live interactive lecture at the scheduled time then? I am a student of Graduate certificate of art. If someone can help please!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I logged into canvas last week and it was working fine.Logged in today and it says Im not enrolled in any coursesIm enrolled in Certificate IV in Business until 05/09/2020Please help!!! I need to finish my course

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I create additional Course Navigation links on the left side?  I want to set up a frequently used links in my class readily available for my students.  Please help

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I get the app required for downloading the home page template? What is this app? 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I change my email address. Just realized that my email address is spelled incorrect.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I do not understand what is Mastery Path and what it does inside Module?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I was told on a tutorial that if you get the error message "trying to launch insecure content from a secure site (canvas)" that I should click the small shield to the right on the address bar to allow the video, however I don't have a shield on the a...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am a beginning Canvas user who is teaching 3rd grade math and science.  I want to create a page where parents can click on a math button and to see math assignments(modules) and a science button to see science assignments.Is there a way to link the...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Peer review functionalityFirstly, when I set it up as an instructor and want to automatically assign peer reviews it doesn't do it. When I click on the button on the bottom right nothing happens. I am able to manually assign but the exclamation point...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I would like to create a button on my home page to link to another module in another course.  How do I do that?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't even figure out where to start. If this is user friendly, I quit.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I set up my course cards with buttons such as the announcement button?#Beginning customization

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Ok when I am in the edit mode of this page, the cover picture is lined up with the buttons.  I can't seem to figure out what happens to it after I save it.  Is the table the buttons are in too wide?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! Trying to submit a QOTL assignment. Where is the Submission button?  Thanks!M

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm teaching an ensemble class (music), with 4 different sign-up lists. There are 4 sections so that the student can return up to 4 semesters to the same class. When I created my first class for online instruction I would like to just copy/paste the ...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies