Question about the assigment

Jump to solution
GinnaFit
Community Member

In regard to module 4, specifically question number 3 which asks us to "Provide one example of 'The Personal is Political',"

I'm seeking clarification on the source of this topic. Is the question referencing content from our designated textbook, or is it referring to material found on the website https://ourbodiesourselves.org/?  I must mention that I'm currently awaiting my copy of the book, so I haven't had the opportunity to review its contents in detail. If the topic is indeed derived from the book, could you please guide me to the specific title or chapter where I can find related readings once I have my copy?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @GinnaFit,

You may not realize this, but you have posted your question to the global community of Canvas users, not to your teacher.  Unfortunately, because your question is about your course content, the community is not really going to be able to provide an answer.  I'd recommend asking this to your teacher directly, either in-person, or by whatever contact methods they may have given you (email, phone, Canvas inbox, etc) so they can give you an accurate answer.

-Chris

View solution in original post