Problems adding a Nearpod assignment using the external submission option in Canvas.

Jump to solution
DeeLewis
Community Member

My district administration just recently added Nearpod as a submission tool in canvas. I am trying to add a Nearpod lesson using the external submission tool. When I select the lesson, I get a message at the top of the screen that says, "User not found for given refresh token" What is going wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @DeeLewis ...

This is a question that you should probably address with your school's district administration (the folks that are Canvas administrators).  Since Nearpod is a third-party application, Canvas (Instructure) wouldn't typically be able to provide tons of support for Nearpod because it's not their product.  Usually, to get tech support for third-party applications like Nearpod, you'd need to go back to the makers of that product.  If you talk with your Canvas admin staff, they could probably do some research on their end to see if they can do any troubleshooting to get this working again for you (and most likely others also using it at your school).  Nearpod does have a Help Center space on their website, and you can find that located at: Nearpod: Student Engagement Platform (zendesk.com).  You might want to share this link with your Canvas admin staff as a starting point.  Hopefully you will be able to get all of this sorted out soon.  Good luck to all of you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes