One assignment not downloading with bulk download

NicoleNeitzey
Community Novice

I hope I'm not asking something that is answered elsewhere already, as I wasn't even sure how to frame the question to get the answer I was looking for. Is there something that would prevent one student's assignment submission from not downloading with the rest when I do a bulk download using "Download Submissions"? I thought one student had not turned in either of the two assignments due for my class last week, because his file did not show in the zip file with all the others. But when I go to the SpeedGrader, I see a submission there. The file type is the same as others have used and the name doesn't seem overly long compared to the others, which are two things I thought could be an issue. It happened just for this one student for both assignments turned in on the same day. I have never had this issue and have been downloading student assignments like this from Canvas for as long as I can remember (I have taught this course for the past 8 years). I'd like to be able to tell my student to do something differently to ensure I can readily access his assignments with the others and not have to pull his down separately, but I have no idea what the problem is to tell him how to fix it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes