Next module will not unlock despite finishing the prerequisites

Jump to solution
KM3498
Community Member

Hello, I have completed all prerequisites for the next module to unlock, however it will not unlock. When trying to access the next module, it says ""The following requirements need to be completed before this page will be unlocked:" but it does not show anything that must be completed. I have gone through and rewatched every video, re-clicked every link, and completed all assignments, but the module will still not unlock. I have cleared my cache, updated and refreshed my browser, and still nothing. Is this a technological issue or just something on my professor's end?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@KM3498 ...

Unfortunately, Canvas Community members do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses.  So, this would be difficult for us to help troubleshoot.  I recommend that you reach out to your instructor directly to do more troubleshooting.  Your instructor should be able to help you get this figured out so that you can continue on with your coursework.  Here's a link with instructions on how you can contact your instructor directly in Canvas.  Good luck!

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

View solution in original post

0 Likes