Making Module Visible

Jump to solution
FareedHayat
Community Member

I need help making module visible.  Can I text with a person to do so?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@FareedHayat ...

I hope you don't mind, but I moved your question to its own topic because where you posted didn't quite fit the other topic.

If you are an instructor, you can make the "Modules" course navigation button on the left side of your screen visible by going to your course "Settings" screen and then clicking the "Navigation" tab.  Here, you'll be able to enable the "Modules" button so that it is "active".  Just be sure that you save your changes at the bottom of the screen.

How do I manage Course Navigation links?

Also, once you are viewing your "Modules" index page as an instructor, you'll need to have at least one module published in your course in order for the crossed-out eye icon to go away that may appear next to the "Modules" name on the left side of your screen.

How do I publish or unpublish a module as an instructor?

If you are a student, there really isn't a way that you could make a module or the entire "Modules" index page visible.  This is something that your instructor needs to do so that you and your classmates can see the course content.  You would need to reach out to your instructor to let him/her know that you are having difficulties viewing one or more modules in your course via the "Modules" index page.

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope I've covered everything, but if you still have questions, please let Community members know so we can continue to help out.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes