Mac does not allow me to access Canvas anymore - on several browsers

Jump to solution
Clara12
Community Member

Hi,

Canvas does not open properly on my Mac anymore. I can login, but the page is simply not displayed correctly - neither in Safari nor Chrome (see image below). All icons are shown in very large, and the page is very slow, and I simply cannot navigate on it. 

I have no problems logging in to Canvas on a Windows computer elsewhere.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Clara

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @Clara12 ...

Sorry to hear that you are having issues viewing content in your Canvas environment.  You might try clearing your history / cache files in your browser, closing the browser, and then restarting the browser to see if that helps at all.

How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?

The only other suggestion I have for you would be to review the content in this posting:

What to do when Canvas looks 'big' or 'zoomed in'!

There may be other suggestions from other Community members, but this is what I suggest for now.

If these options do not work, I'd suggest reaching out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk.

Please keep us posted here in the Community when you've found a solution...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

@Clara12 ...

Thanks for the replies.  I think it would be best for you to reach out to Canvas Support using the links that I provided in my initial response.  They should be able to help you troubleshoot this in more detail.  Please report back with any solutions you've been able to come up with...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes