Link Validation Help

ChrystalHallam
Community Member

I have gone through my course and all the links are working. However, I have over 1000 messages about links when I check the Link Validation.  Most of them repeat such as:

1. Links to other courses in this resource may not be accessible by the students in this course:  I have deleted all other course materials, assignments, quizzes, files, etc.  How do I fix this now?  Is there something hidden that I can't see on my end?  Is there an HTML code I need to change?  This message appears on assignments and quizzes.  

2. 196447?wrap=1  This is pointing to a file that is not in this course.  I checked both files and assi...

3. Deleted Content referenced in this resource.  I copied the URL from your Canvas site that instructs about technical issues.  How do I fix this so it isn't showing as "deleted content?"  If it is deleted and a new URL is in its place, why am I receiving this message?

4. 59643#LOCATIONO   I have no idea what this means. It links to a worksheet on the validator but is correct in the lesson.  How do I fix this?

Thanks so much!  

Labels (1)
0 Likes