Introduction

Jump to solution
EwazDanesh
Community Member

Helle to the my teacher and my classmates. 

My name is Ewaz Ali Danesh, originally i am from Afghanistan, i am 38 years old, it has been two and half years since i came to the united states. I have worked with the US government in Afghanstan as advisor. i married and have a ten years old kid.

I speak Farsi but my English language is not perfect. I am studying english at Saddleback College.

I am happy to study financial accounting. I like accounting because it is one of the income generating professions and deals with financials and bank accounts. And also i like to work in a big companies. currently i work in Applied Medical company, i would like to be promote.

I am hardworking , if i find better job in a big company i will try to make the company successful. Also i try to study more in the accounting department. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @EwazDanesh ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted this in the global Canvas Community website.  I think you meant to post this introduction in a course you are taking at your school that utilizes the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Here is a video tutorial on how to use Discussions in a Canvas course:

Discussions Overview (Students)

I'd encourage you to reach out to your instructor to see where you need to post your introduction in your course.  Since the Canvas Community (where you posted this message) is not the same as your course, your classmates and instructor most likely will not see this.

I hope this helps...good luck!

View solution in original post