Introduction about me or not

Jump to solution
KimJohnson1983
Community Member

I am pretty sure i already know the answer to my question but i am going to post this anyway just because I am new here and i am learning all of this...... Ive always been told the more you do something the better you get at it so, that is what i am doing..... Now for my question i was just told that i would have to post an introduction on the first day of class and i just wanna make sure that i completely understand that.... This introduction is all about me and who i am and just needs to tell everyone about me??? Roght????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @KimJohnson1983 ...

Now for my question i was just told that i would have to post an introduction on the first day of class and i just wanna make sure that i completely understand that.... This introduction is all about me and who i am and just needs to tell everyone about me??? Roght????

Welcome to Canvas and the Canvas Community website!  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  This site is dedicated to getting assistance with the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System), accessing the written and video tutorials for Canvas, submitting new ideas for enhancements to Canvas, participating in other specific Canvas-related discussions, and much more.  In reading through your posting, it sounds like you really meant for this to be posted to your course rather than here in the questions forum of the Canvas Community.  Since the Community is not the same as a course you are taking at your school, I'd recommend that you review the following video tutorial on how to post replies to discussion topics in your course:

Discussions Overview (Students)

If you have other questions about the curriculum in your Canvas course, those should be directed towards your instructor.  You can reach out to your instructor by following the steps in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Hopefully this information will be of some help to you.  Good luck to you as you continue your coursework! 

View solution in original post