Finding Due dates

Jump to solution
DestinyR
Community Member

As a student new to Canva, where do I find course due dates for assignments and course start dates?

1 Solution
cstrikwerda
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @DestinyR 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I understand that you are wondering about where you find your Course start and end dates and I want to help.

Each Canvas course will usually have Term Dates, or Course Dates set by the institution which are not inherently visible to the student. These courses start and end dates are managed by the Teacher, or Administrators, so if you are wondering about Course Access Dates, we would most likely refer to the instructor, or registrar of the institution.

For each due dates for assignments, please see our guide for Viewing Assignments as a Student

To access your Courses please check the Courses tab. It is right beneath the Dashboard tab on the left. From there, go to All Courses. Here you will find a list of your active and past enrollments.

From there you can to star the courses to show on your Dashboard. Here is a reference for those steps if needed:
https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Student-Guide/How-do-I-view-all-my-Canvas-courses-as-a-student/ta...

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post