DerrickAllen
Community Novice

I came in conflict with an error on an exam i was trying to take the exam but it said before I could I would have to get the code from my instructor.  So, i backed out texted them through the inbox told me what i had to do then once i went back it said I had already submitted my exam and had to request a retake so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@DerrickAllen ...

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with an exam in your course.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Canvas Community site don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or any of your courses.  So, we wouldn't be able to do anything in your course to let you re-access the exam.  You did the right thing in contacting your instructor, though.  I would recommend that you again reach out to your instructor to see if he/she can assist you in re-opening the exam so that you can complete it.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

If you are not able to contact your instructor, you might want to reach out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team to see if they have any suggestions for you.

Good luck!  Let us know in the Community if we can help further...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes