Downloading Photos of All My Students in One Class

Jump to solution
eargyros
Community Novice

On Blackboard, I could easily print out a sheet or two with photos of all my students' faces. Thus I could memorize their names before the first day of class. How can I do this on Canvas?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi eargyros Welcometo the Canvas Community. This has come up many times before in this Community, and I hunted around for the most recent work-around, since this is actually not something written into Canvas.  I came across this very  helpful reply from  @llaplue  in this specific thread in the Community.  There is a Chrome extension and indeed, it worked like a charm when I just now downloaded and tried it: Canvas Class Roster Pics - Chrome Web Store .  You would have to use your browser's print command rather than download it, but it appears to be the best thing for now.  What I cannot tell you is if there is something similar in the Mac world if you happen to be on a Mac.

Also, I encourage you to vote up and comment upon this Feature Idea:  https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1049-printable-course-roster .

Hope this does the trick for you, Ellen.

View solution in original post