Canvas Not Fully Loading

Jump to solution
KatherineBrown3
Community Member

Hello,

My Canvas is not fully loading, and I can only see the dashboard, calendar, and inbox tab. When I click on them, they are all blank.  I have tried clearing my caches, tried multiple browsers, and other solutions I have seen on this forum.  My canvas is working correctly on other devices as well.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@KatherineBrown3 ...

Well, that's no good.  I've seen other people posting similar screenshots like yours as well.  It sounds like you've tried many of the troubleshooting steps I'd normally recommend...such as a different browser and clearing your browser history/cache.  Thanks for letting us know you've tried those options already.  Have you tried reaching out to your Online & Distance Education department at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln?  Maybe they have some ideas for you?  Also, have you tried reaching out to Canvas Support?  They would be a good resource, too.

How do I contact Canvas Support?

Keep us posted on this issue...so we can know how you were able to get things resolved...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @KatherineBrown3,

I came across this thread while doing a community cleanup.  Since you mention Canvas works properly for you on other devices, it is highly likely something on the specific device is causing the issue.  Since it affects multiple browsers, my guess would be some kind of antivirus/security software being overly aggressive in what it is blocking.  Unfortunately, these things are very hard to troubleshoot remotely, but I wanted to add it to this thread in case it may still help you and in case others see this in the future too.

-Chris

View solution in original post