Assignments

Jump to solution
CheyannneRaymer
Community Novice

I have a MacBook Pro and for some reason I can't get into my assignments. I turned off pop-up blockers, but still have no availability to my assignments. I have a few due tonight at 11:59 that also close tonight. Please help me figure this out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
VPundir
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @CheyannneRaymer 

It sounds like you are able to go to the Canvas > {Course} > Assignments > {Assignment name} but then are clicking on something to submit your assignment but are unable to. In order to understand the exact situation and try to help, we'll need to see some screenshots.

Also, since you don't have much time, you should contact Canvas support (at the moment, you have posted your question in General Canvas Forums which is populated by volunteers).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JeffCampbell
Community Coach
Community Coach

If you cannot get in, take some screenshots and email your teacher. Let them know what is going on before the window closes. We cannot help with that side since this is a community forum. As @VPundir mentioned, maybe adding some screenshots to this post will help someone on here to see something you might overlook. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes