0 Likes
2 Solutions
ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach
James
Community Champion

@Amanda013 

I was able to access your image by first clicking on it and then right clicking on it and opening it in another window. The Anthology Student Portal is a different software than Canvas. This community is for support of the Canvas learning management software (LMS).

We do not provide support for Anthology here. Anthology merged with competitor learning management system in 2021. Besides the competing LMS, they also provide things like student portals. We can help people who come from their LMS to Canvas figure out how to work with Canvas, but in general, this is the wrong place to ask questions about Anthology.

There is likely an Anthology support page, but they likely won't be able to help either. The information in your image is about a student portal, which is managed by your institution and they would be the ones to help. Depending on your institution, the people who maintain the student portal may not be the same people who administer Canvas. However, reaching out to someone should help get you in contact with the right group. I might start with the link at the bottom of your screen capture that says "For issues related to the Portal application, use the Feedback Form at the bottom right of the Portal window."

All of that being said, this looks like an example page used for documentation purposes rather than the real student portal. There is no university name, the next class is in 2017, the term you're trying to pull up information for is from 2021 and the last updated date at the bottom is 8/23/2022. If that is the case, then I would not expect any of the links to work since it's not a real student portal.

Regardless, reaching out to student services at your institution is definitely the right next step.

View solution in original post