admin icon not displaying

gabzy180
Community Member

I recently installed canvas for production, however, I am encountering several problems.
1. on canvas lms server, i created new users with a sis import of their details on a csv file. I also enabled google oauth. However, whenever I tried logging in with a users email address, canvas creates a new user with the login email instead of using the existing user email (login_id) details which was provisioned/created using csv sis import. How do i fix this so that google oauth authenticates using the existing user email instead of creating a new account?
2. I am unable to integrate big blue button despite entering correct Client ID and Client Secret parameters respectively. I keep getting "There was an error saving the plugin settings. 1 error prohibited this plugin from being saved:"
3. Lastly, attendance tool seem to be missing on all the course modules. What do you recommend as it is also missing from the  Navigation tab.

Thanks in anticipation of any suggestions to resolve these issues will be appreciated.
Gab

0 Likes