Matching activities

pmcelhatten
Community Member

Canvas is such a great tool to use for 2nd graders. They always need immediate feedback when completing independent work. Using Canvas prevents me for doing the most dreaded task of teacher, grading papers.

Having said that, I know all the quizzes (new quizzes) have a tool bar at the top to allow you to add pictures, audio (very important to second grade students) and change font size (again important to 2nd grade students). MC, Sequencing, Multiple answer all have the tool bar. The only that does not is the matching quiz. The matching quiz will does not have the tool bar will other the other quizzes, which means I cannot change the font size, put in pictures or audio ,ect. Could you possible add the tool bar to matching so that all new quizzes have all the same features for editing the question?

I am an avid user and just thought I would ask. I love that you added the tool bar to ordering, I think I posted that one last year. I totally get that this might have been an oversight and thought I would reach out and ask. No other issues. Love Canvas and hope to keep using it over worksheets (I hate grade papers, did I mention that?). Thank you for such a great product. 

0 Likes
Users who also had this question