Missing Pages

pblechle
Community Member

I'm completely baffled.  It seems as though some of my created pages just got up and left 😕

While checking one of my course links today, I got the message, "The page does not exist, but you can create it below" and was redirected to the page editor.  I thought this was strange but just figured I would need to re-link it.  That's when I discovered the page wasn't listed at all among all my other pages.  I was convinced I had already created the page but started doubting myself.  That's when I noticed another page missing from my list of pages.  This one I knew that I had already created because I took a screenshot of it the week before to share with a student.  So now I have the screenshot that confirms that this page did in fact exist at some point in time.

I tried the /undelete trick, but the pages in question aren't there.  Just pages that I had purposely deleted.  Like I said, it seems these two pages have just vanished.  Makes me wonder how many other pages have done the same without me noticing yet 😕

Any help would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Users who also had this question