All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Anyone want to sneak out for an early morning or evening trail run? Haven't scoped out any specific trails yet, but would love to get above tree line, maybe get on a peak. 5-10 miles (or more, if we have time). Who's in?!

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Find this restaraunt and take a picName Hint = Hot or cold, liquid nourhisment + a likened term geographically distinct bourbon or scotchOnly open Th/Fri/SatLocal diveAlso, bonus imaginary points if we meet up for a drink straight up.

• 6 Likes
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

TimeA/BC/DE/FGHIJ9:00-10:15HTML Hacks/LTI Tools/AppsCanvas Data/Analytics/ReportsPD/Faculty TrainingOutcomes/Rubrics10:15-11:30OER12:30-1:45

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can you find the scrawling on this free.This hint should help you get "started".

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I was walking around Keystone and found some pretty cool shapes:First person to post a photo in front of the full image will win!

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

This is a challenge for  @John_Lowe ​ in response to Find a real hidden treasure! But any geocaching-loving friend can participate!I create a challenge for one of the following: (1) someone in the Keystone area to place a new geocache in Keystone and...

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

As a visitor from the land Downunder (Australia for the un-initiated) I am wanting to experience American camping traditions.First tradition S'MORES! Have never had one before and now can say I hope to again What other traditions should I be sure to ...

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Great to know that on my flight from Sydney to LA the pilots had time to ensure all Pokemon were cleared before take off. Gotta avoid them all!

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Did you know some large panda's like water? Can you find our water dwelling bear and snap a photo?

• 7 Likes
  • 11 Replies

You don't have to have an admin role to participate, but it's the only guide we decided to print. Yup, we printed out the Canvas Admin guide. In case you were wondering what it would look like printed out, now is your chance. As of July 16, 2016, ele...

• 11 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016