Export roster to Google Classroom

I initially though this was unnecessary, but that has changed. I am finding many platforms, such as EDpuzzle and Quizizz that enable students to log in with Google Classroom.  The also allow you to make assignments in Google Classroom.  

It would be great if we could just export our Canvas roster to Google with ease. (It would be even better if these developers supported Canvas, but I have found many that go from being free to $$$ to have features such as this). 

2 Comments
awilliams
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Thanks  @james_sanzin ! We appreciate that this idea is straightforward and specific in the request. In case you or anyone else viewing this idea is interested, there's a larger conversation around this older (and less specific) idea you might want to check out, https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/2239-google-classroom-integration" modifiedtitle="true" title=.... You might want to mention this idea there to attract interest or follow and participate in that conversation.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Thank you for sharing this idea with the Instructure Community!

The Product Team reviewed all feature proposals recently, and unfortunately, this thread was identified as one that they would not be able to include in their current or future plans. While we appreciate your proposal, we also want to be transparent about the likelihood of something like this making it to production.

Thank you for collaborating, and we hope that you submit another idea in the future!