Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I need help with my Meet the Instructor page (on the home page), It shows my photo and mini bio, But my photo doesn't show on the student's view when they click to meet the instructor, ???

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When will the schedule pop up in canvas for returning students, or will we have to do the canvas student resources again? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a Quizlet link from a page?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have logged into my canvas ,Trying to read my syllabus for the class that I was supposed to be able to access on 1/11/2020 and I have not been able to access it .I did select course then all courses and the class showing up black and not blue.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm having trouble submitting assignments for class. My school is new to canvas.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I insert a picture into the canvas discussion board?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,My students have said that my course is not published and accessible to them.  Here is a screenshot showing that "Published" is checked and green.  I am wondering if there is a step I am missing?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello my name is Veronica. Please advise why when I'm login on my macbook pro I am unable to see the option on the right however when I use my husband laptop pc the option are listed.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My LMS (Cengage) Link inclusive access link has suddenly become invisible in the student view.I did not hide it. I checked my view (it shows) and made sure that I somehow didn't mess with it in settingswhile sleepwalking or otherwise under the influe...

• 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Pearson myLab issues. I can't access the myLab on canvas. I have tried coordinating with Pearson support, but they can't help. I just want to purchase codes, access it, and start my class. But I can't access anything on myLab 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I've already entered some grades into my assignments in "all grading periods" and really need them moved to "semester 1"  How can I do that?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to access the syllabus for one of my classes in Canvas and I receive the message of  "unauthorized" I have tried a few different computers and my phone but I get the same message every time. I tried contacting the professor but he said no...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I access a course details such as grades from fall semester 2019?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am curious to know what others are using to manage SIS data via registration, payment and invoicing? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to see anything once I click on a specific assignment within each module. Same goes for when I click on announcements or other links. I can only see the syllabus.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I go into settings and make the announcements visible to students?    

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I imported a course from last semester, but the assignments are not visible to my students.  How do I make this visible?  The course has been published. 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to so an assignment for my class on rich content editor but I cant seem to find it where do I find rich content editor?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you create assignments with a weighted percentage towards a final grade?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have faculty who are team teaching in courses.  Is there a way to release one student grade without releasing another student's grade?

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

We use a Rubric to grade in Canvas.  A lot of instructors complain that when they click in the rubric to score students and then save the grade does not transfer to the assessment section of the Canvas grade book(we have to type the grade in there ma...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I embed gifs?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

@DrCurtisToddHi,My name is Brett Humphry and I have received a late notice on each of my Waypoint Assignments (five so far) but I turned them all in prior to the due dates. Why is this happening? I don't want this to affect my grades. Please advise. ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

porque  no tengo acceso a un curso?Me dan el link y no me da acceso en canvasles agradezco me digan el porqueEste mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.Subject:No access to a courseMessage:Why don't I have access to a course?They give me ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This is dealing with the course summary at the end of the syllabus. Every past date the assignment was due is listed in the course summary, so I have the same assignment listed 4 times right now, from 2016 to present.  But it is not like I have that ...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I change the colors on my calendar to help differentiate my courses. There are too many shades of green this semester and it is difficult to determine which course is which.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change an incomplete to a pass?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to access my MyLab and Mastering to view my e-textbook?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies