Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

how do i drop a student from my course?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have created a class for my students. I have published the module and the assignment. However, my students are unable to see my course on their CANVAS page. How do I make the class accessible to these students?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I would like the ability to post a minimum and maximum response length in my discussion boards.  So that I decide whether this discussion board requires a brief response or a long response.  The word count feature is good, but this would be a "maximu...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

#matching quizzes How do I set up a matching quiz to give partial credit? Right now for example, if it's a seven point quiz and the student gets 6 out of 7 items correct, they get a zero on the quiz. Is there a way to change the quiz to give them a 6...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can a send a message to a few students at the same time?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you download media recording submissions to view later or to have on file outside of canvas?

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I load a PDF and have it open automatically in the course rather than the student having to download it and read it separately?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can I change all assignments to "none" right now they are showing all up as missing.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I am using Canvas to facilitate in-class discussions where I first put students in groups to discuss face-to-face, and then want each group to write a response in the Canvas Discussion so that the whole class can see it and respond in a clear way...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I cannot delete the test because I may have some students who still need to take it due to an absence.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way I can view just my submissions? In the Craft of Writing course, we are required to reply to fellow classmates and there can be 5-6 areas that require a response.   It would be helpful to track this to make sure I have completed all ass...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have an IPhone 11 pro and it will not allow me to open up the "Home front page"  tab that is on my Physical Science class so I am not able to get the link where I turn in my homework from my phone. Please help. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

EXTREMELY CRITICAL EMERGENCY:One of my courses was d/c ( deleted) in error.  Is there a way to get it back?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We've run into an issue that has occurred for three of our instructors now and I wanted to know if someone else has experienced the same thing and found a solution.The issue is that an instructor will be actively graded quizzes with open-ended questi...

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Is it possible to name someone in a reaction to a post by using @? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

MY students is already enrolled to my course but he still cannot view the course on the dashboard.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have already set up a free course. However I do not know what the code of my course is so students can access my canvas platform. Please help

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

No puedo hacer que se vea mi curso sin iniciar sesión, en la opcion de visibilidad dentro de la configuracion del curso aparece dehabilitado y tiene el mensaje : "Si tiene que hacer su curso publico comuniquese con su administrador/soporte"

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

In Canvas Gradebook, why is there an S next to the total grades in the rightmost column?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I have a question about how to remove a core assignment tab from the grade book and replace or edit the points attached to it? I have an exam that is worth 150 points but I need to revise to 147 because 3 questions were removed and added to a ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My instructor wants his students to click on "Discussions" and then "Biography" and start a new topic.....How do I create a "new topic" under the biography tab?   

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I finished the RBT training and I was wondering when I'll receive my certificate or proof to send in to the BACB that I finished and passed the course. Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello everyone! The student Success plan assignment  due tonight. Can someone please help me? I realized I missed the college student inventory that's  why is confusing for Mr to do. Where  do I find the student inventory please?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A subject has a discussion in which none of the images posted by students are showing to anyone. I wonder if the New Rich Content Editor and Files has anything to do with this?More detail on the posts: only two students have attempted to upload image...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello Can I hide the assessment column prior to the due date so I can start marking?Or will this prevent students uploading their work.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created 4 quizzes in a module called "Exams" -- all should have 38 points. For some reason, I can't assign points to one of the quizzes. When I try to edit, there is no where to enter the points!

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a class with over 500 students and uploaded exam scores using a CSV file as I always have done. For some reason, several scores were uploaded and then changed to 0. The history doesn't show anyone manually making those changes. What's going on...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Transferring credits from one college to another....that is possible, correct?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies