Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Do students have to integrate Google drive through their individual accounts or is that something that the administrators can do globally.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I email an entire class with one blanket email?  How can I email everyone enrolled in my classes?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I copy a module to another section of the same course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I noticed that announcements I made last week are no longer in the Announcement field. Why would they disappear? How can I check if they actually were posted?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I embed a Google Doc?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

So I learned the hard way not to copy a quiz and think I'm starting from scratch. I need to move the video recording I had in the previous quiz to a new quiz. How do I do that?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I’d like to have students send me reports on assigned labs, & I would like to grade them, include comments & send the grades reports back to them.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I paste an image that I have on my snipping tool for a quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I created an assignment group. Ok.Now I will apply a quiz, individual, and the box 'Assignment Grupo' in the Quiz appears is filled with the group name and the quiz automatically appears in the Assigment area.I am unrestly unsure that the stude...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way in canvas to take an existing quiz and save it as a new quiz version so I can then go in and modify questions without actually creating a new exam from scratch?I am asking this, because it is nice to have a different versions of a quiz...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am creating a quiz for my students using the new quizzes feature. I have created a question bank and added a new question to the quiz using that question bank. However, whenever I try to change from "Use all questions" to "Randomly select questions...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I remove or change a percentage category from a course? I have a category worth 20% that should not appear for this term. Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

While making a quiz using Filling in the Blank, when I enter correct answers, which are often longer sentences for the type of quizzes I give, I receive warnings that my answer keys are over the 80 character limit. When I ignore it, my answer keys ar...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

how do I change my password?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload a power point to Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I copy a quiz from one class to another? I have entered the questions and answers in one quiz.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I log out one student and login another? we only have one computer. It keeps only logging the first student.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Some of my recorded concluded Conferences are gone.  How do I find them?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I've recently begun using the external tool Hypothesis Collaborative Annotation Tool in my classes. The tool itself is exactly what I have been looking for, however, several of my students are reporting that their pages are becoming unresponsive or t...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

how do I know my student submitted work but teacher hasent reviewd

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to allow students to view a quiz and their responses after the quiz has closed if I didn't set that up initially?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to add celebration emojis when students turn in the last assignment in the term.

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Lost a question.Somehow deleted multiple choice question 14. When I try and add it at the end, acts like an essay question which was the last type; doesn't give me 4 options for answers (yes, indicated we were in multiple choice land). How do I inser...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does Canvas have a text-to-speech option? If so, how/where can I implement if I need to differentiate?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hola.Quiero saber cómo eliminar o dar de baja mi cuenta en Canvas y no lo veo por ningún sitio el cómo hacerlo. Agradezco que alguien me ayude..Un saludoTranslation from Google Translate: Hi.I want to know how to delete or unsubscribe my account in C...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

There is a Chemistry 211 course I having been taking all semester, and for some reason, during the final week of the end of the year, I can't access it. The course no longer appears on my Dashboard, while all of my other courses still do. After tryin...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Thank you for the feedback. This was helpful 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to contribute Chinese translation for Canvas. However, when I am trying to access the Canvas’s Transifex Project listed on Canvs-LMS github page (https://www.transifex.com/instructure/canvas-lms/ ), it says project not found. Since, based on C...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

HiWhy I can't reach my teacher, can't take my quiz.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies