Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I am using Canvas for the first time, and so are my students.  Some of them had trouble uploading their assignments via Canvas, and emailed them to me instead in order to meet the deadline.  I would like to upload those assignments for the students s...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need to create a quiz and I can not find the quiz engine. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I've inherited a course from a previous instructor and am trying to make it my own. I am keeping the gradebook but changing the assignments. I have removed some of her assignments from the modules. Will this affect the gradebook? Will the assignment ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am an instructor.  How do I let students begin their own discussions?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i dont seem to be getting all my emails

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want to use a google form to collect information from students (attendance, tardy slips, missing homework slips, request for early dismissal). I already embedded one of the forms onto a page (thanks to a great tutorial on here). Is there a way to a...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello! I'm a teacher testing Canvas as a potential for our district-wide online learning platform. I have bee asked to assess the responsiveness/support provided when we have an issue or question about the program, so this question is kind of a test ...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there anyone from Hong? Can you provide the direct contact of the Hong Kong Canvas representatives? I need instant help but most of the time , sending emails for support from overseas is quite time consuming.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I cannot upload files ( pdf, images) in the quizzes and pages in one of the courses. It only happens in that particular course. Can anyone help? I have escalate a ticket to report this problem buy no replies. 

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I add a user to my subject if they are not at the UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE? I can't see a way under 'people' on my Canvas site. Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Fairly new to Cavans, I am trying to make a quiz that may have multiple ways of answering.  For instance the answer may be .5 and the student answers 1/2.  How do I do this?  Which question type must I use?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to write new quizes and tests using questions I've uploaded into Canvas in the past so I don't have to keep typing them in every term.  When I go to 'Quizes', I choose 'Edit', click on the 'Questions' tab, and click on 'Find Questions'.  ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add an image to a page? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hey I was wondering how I could see records (as a student) of past enrolled courses? It's summer right now and I'm not enrolled in  anything, and if I go into All Courses i dont see the option to view past enrollment.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello My Name is Giselle JamesI am having a difficult time with my turnitin. Every time I upload my response to post, I always turnitin to make sure my work is not plagiarized. However, since last week Sunday each time I upload my work it says 100% p...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My audio files can barely be heard. I did  not have this issue before.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I duplicat an entire unit as opposed to one lesson at a time.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can't log in to an online class from instructure.com.  When I look for the online class that I am registered for, the response says I am not registered in any classes.  

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can't seem to find Collaborate Ultra on Canvas.  Help?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i am trying to access my exam and on my computer when i click quizzes, nothing pops up

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I imported content from 2 different classes into my new course and now I am having trouble getting the pages into the  pathway so that the Next button will appear. Ideas?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I do a e portfolio

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Why do I have over 200 questions in my STUDENT ANALYSIS report when the quiz consisted of only 100 questions?!

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Does canvas provide images I cam use in assignments?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am a student in a class and am being asked to insert 3+ of my own pictures into one of my discussion board posts.  I can figure out how to embed pictures from the internet or attach 1 of my own pictures, but not how to imbed or attach 3+ pictures t...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I know some others must have asked this. How do I add the information I have uploaded in one shell to others. I am teaching different sections of the same course. Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone.  We want to implement CANVAS in our online school.  How to I register our school with CANVAS and what are the costs involved?  How do then get the customer success team?Thank you in advance for your assistance with the above.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Some of my students are unable to login, apparently it asks for  a code which I dont know what it is. The rest are able to login without the code. See attached. 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

In discussions, I what to add a rubric and have it displayed at the bottom of the page?   I can make the rubric and it will show if click on the box with three dots but I can't get it attach to the bottom of the page.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies